Friday, January 30, 2009

Conversation Overheard II

Tom and Jack are down in the family room aka The Guy Room.  I'm sitting in the living room, eavesdropping.  Jack was telling Tom all about the art fair and lamenting that he didn't see Claire, the third prettiest girl he knows, there.

T:  Who are #1 and #2 prettiest?

J:  Natalie is first and Mommy is #2.  Then Claire, then Samantha, then Ellie, then the other Ellie, then Peyton.  I have a very long list and I can marry any of them but the first two because they are my family.

T:  You'll be going to kindergarten next year, buddy, and meeting a whole new bunch of girls.  You better not decide on that now.

J:  I can just add them to my list.  No big deal.

Holy cow, this boy is girl-crazy!  So sweet to hear that his beautiful sister tops his list of pretty girls.  I'll take second place to her any day.