Friday, January 2, 2009

That Smells Delicious...

You probably think I'm talking about brownies or some other forbidden treat on my list of no-no's.  Well, you'd be wrong.  I'm actually talking about my nail polish.  In perhaps my craziest moment yet. I was transfixed by the smell of my polish when I did my nails last night.  It smelled so good that I wanted to drink it.  I knew I couldn't and I didn't, of course, but I seriously wanted some.  How bizarre is that?

I'm having this reaction to all kinds of non-food items with the nail polish and and my Stress Relief hand soap from Bath and Body Works topping the list.  When I lather up my hands, I want to lick them clean.  Just typing that makes me want to puke and yet I crave the soap each time I use it.  Is this pregnancy-related?  My body reacting in desperation to my boring, sugar-free, carb-light diet?  I don't know but it's freaking me out.

No comments: