was foolish. It's 1:43 a.m. and I'm still awake. The recliner didn't enflame the pelvic pain but with my feet hanging off the front, it only exacerbated the tingly numbness I get in my legs every night. Plus, the damn thing won't stay fully reclined so I keep finding myself sitting almost upright and that's no way to sleep. I would cry bitter tears of disappointment but I'm too weary. The kids will be up in six hours. I guess I'll try the couch. At least there, I won't disturb poor Tom.
It wasn't a total waste, I guess. Sheemee and I will enjoy rocking and reclining once she sets my poor body free from this madness. 5 more weeks. I may go insane. Seriously. Oh, but I'm "getting so close!!!", right? Yeah, sure I am. The only thing I'm close to is a complete meltdown.
Sweet dreams!
No comments:
Post a Comment