I'm heading out to register Jack for kindergarten in a few minutes. How did we go from this...

to this...
in what feels like the blink of an eye???
I'm watching my belly move as I sit here and it pains me to know that my newest little one will grow up even faster than her big brother did. Thank God for all of the pictures and memories I have to remind me of how far my children have come and how lucky I have been. Now if only I could fast forward a few months to when Sheemee is here with us and then pause time to keep them all from getting bigger and that much closer to being on their own...
1 comment:
I know exactly how you're feeling! I need to sign Samantha up next week and I still remember bringing her home from the hospital.
As it is, my baby is already turning 2 months old and I can't believe how much faster the time goes!
Post a Comment