Sunday, April 12, 2009

Seven Year Itch?

No way, Jose.  It's been seven years of "for better or for worse" with the better far, far outweighing the worse.

Seven years doesn't sound long enough to contain 2 houses, 4 pregnancies, 3 beautiful children, 6 (?) job changes, 1 "retirement" and countless perfect moments of love and laughter.  I am truly blessed to have met and married my best friend, the man who is my opposite (seriously, how can it NOT drive him crazy when he puts the green bottle with the blue nipple holder to feed the baby???  They.  Don't.  MATCH!!!) and my spiritual twin (money comes and goes, family is forever) in all the right ways.

I love you, baby.  Thank you for calming my crazies, bolstering my spirits, sharing my dreams, igniting my giggles and loving me all the while.  You may be the gambler of the family but I'm the one who hit the jackpot.


3 comments:

Bethann said...

Happy Happy Anniversary. Such a wonderful tribute to (from what I can see )a wonderful marriage. :)

Maria said...

Happy Anniversary!

Sharon said...

Your love is inspirational! Happy Anniversary!