Locke apparently lives in the purple house up the road; she points it out each time we drive past. I, of course, am picturing John Locke from LOST and am creeped out at the thought of my young daughter spending her days with a middle-aged bald man with delusions of grandeur. Oy.
From what I have read, imaginary friends are a pretty normal stage in development. My brother had two, Jason and Keeoff, who were blamed for any and all of his mishaps and mischief. Funny how Mom never caught those rascals in the act! I find Nat's "friends" very interesting and amusing, especially the fact that Carrie's mom is apparently way cooler than me. Carrie can stay up late, dance in the bathtub, have a TV in her room and do lots of other things that Natalie isn't allowed to do. Carrie is a lucky, lucky girl. Except for, you know, the whole invisibility thing.
1 comment:
I had an imaginary friend.. Cardio was his name.. not sure where the name came from.. possibly too much sesame street on Spanish day ?? Anyway.. I turned out OK... at least from my own perspective.. :)
Post a Comment