Tuesday, April 7, 2009

All Night Looooong

All Niiii-ight!  Whoooah, all night looong! That's Lionel Richie's "All Night Long."  You know you know it, children of the 80's.  Come on, sing with me!

Why am I doing the rhumba around my kitchen at dawn, you ask?  Well, I'll gladly tell you!  Queen B slept from 10:20 to 5:41 last night!  Count 'em, that's 7 hours.  SEVEN HOURS IN A ROW.  I didn't sleep all that time as I had plenty to accomplish once her cute little butt was tucked into the crib but I got close to 5 straight hours and that is more than I've had in a long, long, LONG time.  Like since Thanksgiving, I'd conservatively estimate.

My beautiful girl is snuggled back in her bed now.  Do you even realize what that means?  Not only did I get a good night's sleep, relatively speaking, but I get to shower before the rest of the house wakes up.  WOOHOO!!!  I shouldn't tempt fate by speaking aloud of my good fortune.  Off to lather and rinse!

1 comment:

TallGirlsAdventures said...

Let's hear it for big babies! I'm telling you, girl, they are sleepers. Rhumba on, my friend. You've earned it.