Jack isn't the train maniac he was at the height of his Thomas obsession but he still appreciates all things wheeled. Add that to his love of building and I shouldn't be surprised that he decided to construct a train car from which he would watch "The Polar Express" (Thank you, Baby Jesus, for Netflix's instant viewing option!)

He is now totally engaged in his movie along with a late lunch of PB&J served in the train's dining car. Aaaaah...and silence reigns over the land as Madam "reads" a book and Queen B slumbers peacefully.
2 comments:
LOVE his viewing box!
I love his train car! If Jack becomes anything other than an Engineer of some sort, I'll be shocked.
Alexa is fascinated with Polar Express as well. She still asks to watch it, months after Christmas. Can't tell you how many times we've watched during the holiday season.
Post a Comment