There are my favorite shots from the last few weeks. Not all traditionally pretty, I always prefer the candid shots that show the kids' personality over the portraits that show how gorgeous they are.
Queen B would rather lay on her various floor mats than be in the swing or her bouncer. Seems boring to me but hey, different strokes for different folks. If she's happy, I'm happy. Happy and getting stuff done!

This one pretty much sums up my sassy and sweet girl's attitude. I pull out the camera and she starts working it with no guidance from me. The harder I laugh, the hammier she gets. Awesome.


Bon's first time in the big tub. It only lasted for 30 seconds b/c the water was too deep but Nattie was so proud and happy to be "the big girl" taking care of her little sister rather than the young one relying on Jack.


My sweet boy at his first t-ball game last weekend. I love how little he looks and how he is enjoying the game but still so earnest as always.


The Energizer Bonnie in a quiet moment. Maybe she was feeling solemn as this was taken post-Baptism.

Taken the day of the Phillies home opener. I love their gear, I love how The Biggies are laughing at Tom and I love how Bon is watching their every move even though she was only a month old at this point.

Nat "borrowed" Jack's leprechaun outfit and took it to the next level by improvising a pipe out of a formula scooper.


I am a horrible person for laughing hysterically when I look at this picture. Bon was not scared of the doll at all, just pissed that she was sitting on the chair rather than being held but I love how she looks to be terrified of and screaming at ALF. It was my brother's doll and I know he'd love this shot b/c he had a sick sense of humor like mine.

3 comments:
OMG, I LOL at the last one! I love all of them.
HAH!
-- Alf
Love them all. :) You really do make beautiful babies !!
Post a Comment