They weren't.
Tom and Jack walk in, find Jack's name on the list and start searching for the classroom. Nobody there to give directions. They walk down one hallway, peek (there's that word again! I've always hated it, btw. It's precocious or cutesy or something) down another, finally find the room tucked behind the library.
The classroom door was locked.
Lights on, doors locked.
Perhaps they should have called it "Night at the Museum: Classroom Exhibit" instead.
Sneak a peek, my ass.
Tom said there are blocks. Jack saw them through the door and was happy about that. If there are blocks, all is well in Jack's world. And if all is well in Jack's world, all is well in mine.
Let's not talk about how the playground is unusable because of a beehive. It's not like they had all summer to take care of that or anything.
I can't wait for school to start so I can start assessing the school on what Jack is learning and how they are handling him rather than on all of the administrative stuff at which they have proved themselves to be ridiculously inept.
No comments:
Post a Comment