Sunday, August 23, 2009

Birthday Boy

I won't go on and on because I did that last year when the preggo hormones were a-ragin' but suffice it to say, I am a whirling dervish of emotion today. My sweetheart boy is officially 6 years old.

Six! Seis! Sechs! Sei! VI!

Feels like a lifetime ago that he was born but then again it's like I blinked and my tiny baby
morphed into a smart, healthy, beautiful big kid who is already more than half my height.
Happy birthday, my son, my sunshine. Big things ahead for you in the coming year. I hope they are as fun and stress-free as they can possibly be for a little worrywart like you, chip off the ol' block that you are.

Queen B also hit a milestone today -- 6 months old on her brother's 6th birthday! As you can see, she had a blast at big brother's party. Always happy, that's how our sweet baby kicks it.

1 comment:

Bethann said...

WOnderful !!! Happy Birthday to Jack and Happy 6 Months to the littest Miss B. :)