Sickos.
I just played a game of Hide N Seek. The kind where you hide a "Friend" and their steady stream of irritating updates on Facebook. I used to just delete people -- if someone is annoying me to the point of distraction, he or she really isn't my friend anyway -- but that got weird when some people re-requested my friendship. How crazy/creepy/desperate is that? Yikes.
Now I just hide people who get on my nerves. It's a very useful function. They don't know that I have tuned them out so nobody is putting a voodoo hex on me and I don't have to read about their Jesus, their never-ending maladies or their job woes. Win-win.
4 are hidden now. Watch out, you could be next!
I wonder who has hidden me?
Hmmm...
Their loss. Totally.
4 comments:
Did you hide me? I know you hid me. Why would you hide me? Well, I will just hide you too.
HaHa - Have a great weekend. Hope Jack's first day rocks!
I have already been told that I have been hidden b/c I post too much. Sorry I am not just a weird stalker/lurker on there. I actually enjoy using it. People will say that but know everything that you do on there so that must mean they are on just as much even if they don't post stuff. I could care less.
I would NEVER hide you, Frank. You make my day at least 3x's a week with your funny posts and like I was telling Tom, you are my news source. Sometimes I know stuff about the Phillies before he does b/c of you. LMAO! Stalkers are weird and creepy. The fun in FB is the interactiveness of it. Otherwise, it's just playing games and talking to yourself. Wow, I just described life with a toddler but for whatever reason, that is actually much better in reality.
The people I hid are Debbie Downers. Life is hard, I know that. Seriously, though, FB is a place to escape the hard stuff. I understand complaining, we all need to do it and Lord knows i do (more than) my fair share but seriously, at least joke about it a little, kwim? Ugh.
You wouldn't believe the number of emails I got about this post. It's crazy to me that people actually read this, the rantings of a nervous wreck who is obsessed with her children!
Wow, can I ever say anything in 10 words or less? I need to work on brevity. It's the soul of wit, after all.
Post a Comment