Sunday, February 15, 2009

Whatever It Takes

I just bought a Miracle Blanket for Sheemee.  The bargain hunter in me balked at a $30 blanket (!!!) but my friend Nicole absolutely raved about the wonders of it and I'm all about the company's "Miracle of Sleep" slogan so I bit the bullet and purchased one.  They were running a 10% off sale and I found a $5 off coupon code online so I ended up paying less than full price and my shipping was covered.  Good times.  Now I just hope this bad boy works!  Jack was a great sleeper; The Madam, most emphatically, was NOT.  At this point, I'm willing to do anything, pay any price, to have another Jack-type baby at night.  If this pregnancy has taught me anything it's that I need more than 3 hours of sleep to function well in daylight so you might say that purchasing the Miracle Blanket was an investment in the safety of myself and others.  See?  I can justify spending of any kind.  It's sick.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

We don't have the Miracle Blanket (although I've heard GREAT things about it). But we do have the Kiddopotomus Swaddle Me ones from BRU that I love! Neither of the girls liked being swaddles, but Jack loves it and these are the only ones he'll stay in. As a matter of fact we need to go get the next size up!

I hope it works for you.