We're starting off at Sullivan's Steakhouse where he will risk eating himself into a gout attack with shrimp cocktail, medium-rare filet mignon, creamed spinach and several Guinnesses. I will have the most heavenly king crab legs, split open and ready to dip in melted butter. DELECTABLE. Oh, and I'm going to eat bread. Not one little piece of whole grain bread as I've had with the GD diet but warm, crusty sourdough loaf with no worries about the carb/protein ratio. After dinner, we'll have some time to kill before the grand finale. Maybe we'll browse the bookstore, maybe we'll stroll through the mall. Doesn't really matter because we'll be together and we'll be happy.
Once our meal is digested and we're ready for something sweet, we'll go to The Melting Pot for dessert. I'm not sure which chocolate fondue we'll get but I know there will be plenty of mini brownies, pound cake squares, rice crispie treats, cheese cake slivers and fresh fruit chunks for our dipping delight. Basically, it will be all of the sugar that I haven't had over the past 2 months! I am excited. SO EXCITED. Now I just have to sacrifice a goat to the goddess of fertility to ensure that I don't go into labor between now and 11:30 p.m. Saturday night because that would be my kind of luck.
2 comments:
Sounds absolutely lovely :) I will keep my fingers crossed that you make to at least Sunday morning before Little Sheemee decides to make her entrance. :)
Enjoy your night out! :)
Sounds absolutely HEAVENLY
Enjoy!
Post a Comment