Wednesday, February 25, 2009

She's Here!

Bonnie Elizabeth has officially joined the family.  So much to say and I don't know where to begin.  She is stirring next to me so I will stop here, saying thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.  Our beautiful girl is happy, healthy and as amazing as her big brother and sister.  We are blessed beyond words.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Welcome Bonnie! And welcome Tobin family to the world as a family of 5! There is nothing like it.

I love, love, love the new pic here! I am so glad big brother & big sister are feeling better enough to come meet her. What do they think?

Christy said...

Thanks, Jamie! Nattie still has a cough but Tom and I felt like they really needed to come and see Bonnie here as we promised they would. We don't want to start off our new family with broken promises, kwim? I think they were overwhelmed by her smallness but definitely excited to keep her and "teach" her all of the fun things they love to do, lol. I can't wait to get home and see them with her in their own element.

Karen the Californian said...

Congratulations, Christy, Tom, Jack, and Natalie! Welcome, Bonnie! It's great to see the five of you together in a picture!