Scattered Thoughts II
- I waited an hour to see the OB for a 3 minute appointment this morning. That's just ridiculous. Almost half of the time was spent in the exam room, naked from the waist down. Seriously, I'd rather wait double the time in the waiting room fully clothed than sit on the exam table with my lady parts catching a cool breeze while I fight vertigo. All that and the doctor decided not to check my cervix so as not to "stir things up." Hello, I'm 38 gloriously full-term weeks on Monday so stir away, lady. She thought that was hilarious. I so wasn't kidding.
- Natalie went on her first field trip this morning to see "Good Night Moon" at the duPont theater. I cannot wait to hear how it went. She was dressed to the nines, of course, and very thrilled with her fancy self.
- The weather was warm enough to get outside earlier this week which all three non-working Tobins LOVED. We went to our local playground one day and the preschool playground the next. All of us were brighter, happier and healthier after some fun in the fresh air. Look at these two -- it's no wonder that although the pain and sleeplessness saps my will to live at night, I always regain that will in the morning when I see their gorgeous faces.
2 comments:
Adorable! Looks like perfect weather, too!
Who are the three non-working Tobins? I know you work very hard... is it Jack, Natalie, and Sheemee?
Post a Comment