You are seriously crazy, you know that?? I am looking forward to seeing the Phillies in the Series. Gotta say though, I think I will be pulling for Tampa, assuming they get in.
Congrats to your Phillies! I have to say that I'm happy in my own way because even though my beloved Giants didn't make it (anywhere close) the playoffs, I am beyond thrilled to see their arch-nemisis taken down in flames!
4 comments:
You are seriously crazy, you know that?? I am looking forward to seeing the Phillies in the Series. Gotta say though, I think I will be pulling for Tampa, assuming they get in.
Congrats to your Phillies! I have to say that I'm happy in my own way because even though my beloved Giants didn't make it (anywhere close) the playoffs, I am beyond thrilled to see their arch-nemisis taken down in flames!
Love the blog.. it says it all..
Go Phillies!!!!
Yay for your Phillies! Maybe you should have them talk to your Eagles. :) Go, Redskins! *ducking*
Post a Comment