Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Back to Broad Street, Baby

Even though the Las Vegas sport books consider the Philles to be World Series Champs, it ain't over til it's over for all of us Phrenzied Phillies Phans.  People have asked if I'm going back to the game tonight.  Am I going back to the game tonight???  Awwww, hells yeah!  Why is anyone surprised?  How could I not?  Yes, I'm pregnant but not hugely so and it's a condition, not a terminal disease.  The brisk walk to the ballpark is good for my heart.  So is dancing, clapping, hooting and hollering, all of which I plan to be doing before the night is done.  Not going back would be like having a palate cleanser but no entree, previews with no main feature, foreplay with no...I'll stop right there.  I'm sure you all get the picture.

It's going to be cold.  It's going to be windy.  It's going to be AWESOME.  The kids are excited to spend a few hours with my Gram who lives near the stadium.  Tom and I are excited to see...I can't say it.  My superstitious nature fears jinxies like Natalie fears bugs and after the weather debacle of Monday night, I'll take no chances with risking another delay of play.  All I'll say is GAME ON, BAY-BEE!!!!  and GOOOOOOOOO PHILS!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Did you have fun at the game???
:)

Jenny B said...

:) A little bit of heaven for you!!