Friday, October 17, 2008

Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.

Honest to God, sometimes she frightens even me. This is The Madam at the playground earlier:  
Apparently I did something to displease Her Highness so she was summoning the Dark Forces to punish me. I have to say, I feel marked for death after that glare. She looks like Drew Barrymore in "Firestarter" except much, much meaner.

I'm having another little girl. God help me.


4 comments:

Bethann said...

aww. cut her some slack.. LOL
She's adorable..
I'm the middle child of a boy, girl, girl family and look how I turned out... :)

Maybe you should be afraid.. LOL

Jillian DiMuzio said...

I actually think she looks like the little girl from "My Girl"...her sweet pouty lips! Very cute!

Sara said...

omg! Christy! she is scary! you'll have to remember what you did so you dont do it again!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think you better RUN!!!!! LOL, she is still as adorbale as ever!