Thursday, October 30, 2008

We did it. We really, really did it.

I can't talk about it yet.  It's too new.  Too shocking.  Too gorgeous.  In time I will rant, rave, reminisce about the magic that was tonight but for now, the pictures will speak for me.



We are the mothereffin' champions, bitches!!!  WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!



9 comments:

Melissa said...

Rock on! You guys look so cute all bundled up. I am glad you were there, what a great experience. I know your Dad is saying "That's my Girl"

Congrats on your Phils.

Stacey Cannon said...

I saw the headline on the computer when I signed on this morning, and I had to come leave you a comment!!! You guys look like you are having such a good time; enjoy the high!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Christy said...

Thanks, guys! I'm still glowing and it's not the pregnancy doing it.

Melissa, I got your comment on my phone and you made me cry at Jack's halloween parade! LOL, thanks, girl. I think you are right but he's also saying, "damnit, should have been me there!"

Anonymous said...

I thought about you when I heard they won!!!!! I'm glad ya'll had such a great time!!!!

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

Oh happy day! I am so happy for your home team, Christy!!!

Melissa said...

Oh girl - I am sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. I am so glad you were at the game though.

Erin said...

OK, I'm reading this the day of the parade and all I can say is that Chase Utley stole your line! LOL!!

Christy said...

LMAO, Erin! At least I kept it PG-13. Sorta.

If I was a single girl and he didn't have his lovely wife, he could steal anything him wanted from me!