Sunday, April 6, 2008

We have a twosie!

After twice-daily adult sized doses of Miralax, Jack was finally able to drop the kids off at the pool. I swear, it was comparable to fossilized dinosaur doo-doo. Poor guy sounded like the antagonist in "Van Wilder" after a healthy dose of Colon Blow but was loving his butt symphony rather than feeling any discomfort, thank goodness. I ended up keeping him home from school much of last week just in case the laxative worked it's magic during school hours. He would never show his face at school again if he had an accident and there is no way this gal is homeschooling. NO. WAY.

Speaking of bodily functions, AF arrived on Friday. I was surprisingly relieved. It might be the fact that every headline I see is screaming about the "1 in 150" autism statistics which make me afraid to press our luck.

No comments: