Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I need a nanny...for myself

Ran out to get a card and GC for my godson this morning.  Knew if I mailed it today, he'd have it tomorrow on his birthday.  Raced to the store before preschool pick-up and addressed the card in the car.  Never mailed the damn thing.

Took a friend to lunch for her birthday today.  When we got to her house after lunch, I realized that I left the box with 4 slices of pizza on the table.  Called the place, asked them to hold it for me.  The kids and I went back to get it on our way home.  When I opened the back of the van outside the restaurant, there was the birthday present I forgot to give to my friend.  Back to her house we went to drop off the gift.  It amazes me that I can be this stupid and forgetful when I used to be so smart and on-the-ball.  If I'm like this at 35, what will I be like at 70???  Assuming I make it that far, of course.

No comments: