I've been nervous/excited about it all week. What will she say about him? What will I say about him? Each family is allotted 15 minutes and I'm preparing like it's a PhD presentation made in an audience with the Pope. I do want to hear more about his death fixation and how she thinks he is progressing with the motor skills issues.
I was so glad to become an adult and put all of the school worries behind me. What I didn't realize is that I'd be doing it all again through my kids but it is 1000x's worse b/c I love them so much it chokes me.
2 comments:
He's wonderful, and I'm sure that's what she'll say about him! And it really doesn't sound like he's obsessed with death, just proud of his uncle. I would say more about that, but you know, I'm very Irish about death...
Anyway, I'm sure he'll get a glowing review. They are lucky to have such a wonderful mother. Christ, even my children prefer you to me. **sniff**
He'll be wonderful! You are such a great mother Christy. Rylan has to go for a pre-k interview this month, and I am scared to death. If he doesn't do well, he doesn't get in.
Post a Comment