Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Talkin' 'Bout a Revolution

Within the last 3 days, Jack has been Paul Revere, John Hancock and Samuel Adams, all thanks to an episode of "Fetch with Ruff Ruffman" about the American Revolution.  (This is a big improvement over last year when he was convinced that the Redcoats were the heroes and nothing I could say would change his mind.  I still haven't figured out how he even knew about the Redcoats.)  He marched down to the family room in a silk vest and cravat (from last Halloween's Dracula costume) and a homemade wig complete with queue and bow.  His creativity never ceases to amaze me.  

Right now, he and Natalie are "riding" around the living room to warn one and all (which is basically Bonnie and me) that the Redcoats are coming.  How long until he builds his own cannon?  I shudder to think.  Please, nobody tell him about Molly Pitcher or I'll be drafted!


No comments: