Monday, May 18, 2009

School Pictures

The spring pictures arrived today.  I'm very pleased with them and patting myself on the back for bringing a change of clothes for The Biggies.  The picture packages were expensive but worth it.  The pictures I take are decent but Mr. Gallen's camera is amazing and his fancy flash makes all the difference in good versus great shots.  I ordered a shot of Jack, one of Nat and one of all three kids together.  He liked the last shot below so much that he gave me some free prints of it.  How nice is that???  

Now I'm kicking myself for not having him do one of Bon by herself but the money had to be in right before pay day and it wasn't in the budget.  I'll have to do an outside shot myself of her in turquoise so that she matches them and can be added to The Wall of Fame going up the steps.






2 comments:

Karen the Californian said...

Beautiful pictures, as always!

Melissa said...

Christy - those are great. Natalie is such a beautiful girl, not a baby anymore. Jack is so handsome, his haircut makes him look so much older. And little Bonnie is just adorable. She looks like a baby Nattie to me. You have three beautiful kids!!