It's a Beautiful Morning...
and I love...
- my long, shiny, red nails (which will now break b/c I said that.)
- how Bonnie wiggles like an excited puppy when she hears my voice.
- that Natalie can't wait for Mother's Day so she can give me the present she made at school. She asks ever 10 minutes, "Is it Mother's Day yet???" and shut her door when she left for school so I wouldn't peek. The only one more excited about her gift than her is me.
- my wonderful husband who takes the kids to school as often as he can so that I can stay in my nightgown a little bit longer. It's my reward for getting up with the baby during the night while he sleeps. He appreciates the extra rest and I appreciate not having to dress Bonnie and me as well as The Biggies first thing in the morning.
- The Smashing Pumpkins. Starting the morning off with "Cherub Rock" is starting the day off right.
- my friends. They are awesome.
- the kids' school. It is such a nurturing, enriching environment. Today is Jack's last lunch bunch there and I'm teary just thinking about his Concordia days coming to an end.
- Bonnie's borrowed swing. Thank God for it because without it, I would get nothing done. And I'd smell really gross. Thank you, swing!
No comments:
Post a Comment