Growing up, I was always glad I didn't have a sister. I had friends with sisters and they made it sound awful so I figured I lucked out with just a brother. No competition, no forced sharing of stuff and I had my Mom all to myself. Seeing my girls together and the love they share already has me thinking that maybe, just maybe, I missed out on something good after all.
Seeing their currently huge size difference, it's hard to believe that Bonnie will ever be Natalie's peer but before I know it they will be partners in crime, plotting against Tom and me. God help us when those 2 hit the teen years.
3 comments:
What sweet pictures. I also only have a brother and I thought I had it made. But watching the bond my two girls have makes me wish I had a sister too.
Mine are already plotting against us, which makes me happy to see them working together and so close, but terrifies me that they do it so well already.
You are in trouble, Jamie! They will have it perfected by the teen years. I don't even want to think about Madam and her minion working together. Oy!
They are beautiful Christy!
Post a Comment