His class has a big dance number in the school's spring show. Jack practices nightly at home; it's hilarious. Anyway, they will be performing to "Cotton Eye Joe" (which I used to "perform" to while wasted at the bar in college!!! How times have changed.) and the dance involves partnering up. Apparently, all of the girls wanted Jack for their partner. Madi got him b/c she refused to participate unless he was hers. Love it!
No surprises from the rest of the conference. Mrs. D. thinks Jack is very intelligent and ridiculously articulate, both of which we already knew. She said that he has regressed just a bit since Bonnie was born, getting frustrated more easily and acting babyish. Same thing is going on at home so this wasn't news. Like us, she isn't buying into it and I was glad to hear that she's making him sit out on activities which quickly brings him back to the way he should be acting. His biggest progress, according to her, is that he has moved from the "I can't do that" attitude that he had towards new things at the beginning of the year to "I'll try". I'm not seeing that as much at home but I'm thrilled to hear that he has made progress at school with it. Kindergarten awaits!
Madam's conference is tomorrow. I'm looking forward to Mrs. B's stories about The Girl.
3 comments:
Sounds like Jack is doing wonderfully. :) Good luck tomorrow ! :)
lol ladies love cool Jack!
LOL @ the ladies lovin' Jack.
sounds like a great conference. How'd it go with Natalie?
Post a Comment