...since I had major abdominal surgery so I shouldn't be annoyed that I can't run, drive, stretch, vacuum or roll over in bed with carefree abandon. Yet I am. This sucks!
...but it feels like months since I slept through the night. (Oh right, it actually has. At least my pelvic bones no longer ache now that Giant Baby is no longer crushing them into powder.)
...and I already feel really sad about having my tubes tied. It was absolutely the right thing to do no matter how you look at it -- during the section, my OB said that the state of my uterus made this a risky pregnancy and she strongly advised against doing it again -- but when I look at Bonnie and know with certainty that she is my last baby, it hurts my heart. I am determined to enjoy every moment of her babyhood. I just wish I could slow time down a bit so she doesn't grow up as quickly as her brother and sister have.
3 comments:
It's amazing how they just seem to fit into the family as if they've been there forever, isn't it?
I just posted a similar thing about slowing down time yesteday because my baby boy is 3 months old today and it's gone in the blink of an eye. I swear Sam's first 2 weeks lasted longer than this!
I honestly thought after having Jack I would have that "done" feeling, but it has yet to hit me. Would we be crazy to do this one more time (in a year or so!)?
So happy to hear that you and Bonnie are all settled in like it has been that way forever. :)
I know how you feel about the tube tying.. Jim goes Friday for the big V and I'm sweating it.
Common sense and your (and mine) Dr. say no more but your heart needs some time to catch up :)
and if I haven't said it enough.. Bonnie is absolutely gorgeous!
A mommy's heart is a miraculous thing, isn't it? ;)
Enjoy sweet baby Bonnie!
Post a Comment