It may be tummy troubles. She projectile vomited 2x's today, all over me. It doesn't seem to bother her when it happens -- her blinking "WTF???" look is hysterical -- but maybe her belly hurts. She'll go a day or 2 without puking like this and then WHAMMO! she's hitting me with a facial. Not awesome at 3:00 a.m. I'm going to call Dr. G in the morning. My other 2 had the occasional gentle spit-up but nothing like this so I'm at a loss for how to proceed.
She's paging me again at the top of her furious lungs. God in heaven, it's like a flashback to Natalie's newborn era and this is scaring the hell out of me! I'm so effing tired, I've got laundry in the washer and dryer from her puke attacks and the house is a mess. It's been one of those days around here. I'm hoping tomorrow will be a better day all around.
2 comments:
Poor Bonnie and poor Mommy? Did yesterday get any better?
Last night was better. She went to bed around 11:00, got up to eat at 4:00 and 7:00 then got up for the day around 9:00. I have to keep reminding myself that she is less than a month old and this is all normal. It feels like she has been with us so much longer than 3 weeks!
Post a Comment