Monday, March 9, 2009

Just Once...

"Let me catch them JUST ONCE!" Tom muttered through gritted teeth.  This was after he and Jack discovered yet another huge pile of dog shit on our front lawn.  They were outside playing Olympics yesterday, happy to finally have a warm day after the long, cold winter when the fun was ruined once again by one of our asshole neighbors and his/her stupid pet.  Jack wants to build a giant fence around all of our grassy areas.  While it would be expensive and an eyesore, I totally see his point.  Who can have carefree fun when worrying about the very real possibility of rolling in shit?  So rude, so disgusting, so infuriating.  You know it's bad if it can turn my normally mild-mannered husband into a grudge-carrying Sicilian mobster out for blood.  I hate dogs, always have, but more than that I HATE DOG PEOPLE.  Seriously, they are worse than those parents who think their kids are God's gift to the world and expect everyone else to be enthralled by the little brats.  Have a dog, whatever, just keep it quiet and keep its excretions on your own damn property!!!

3 comments:

Bethann said...

oooh.. I totally get it. In our development people get 3 warnings about picking up and after that if they get reported they get a $300 fine. We had dogs. but ALWAYS followed with a bag and NEVER let them go on someone's property. I had to report some others because they would let their dogs go and not pick it up on the grassy areas where all the kids played. And if we knew who it was we'd get a shovel and drop it on their front steps. LOL

Sharon said...

You are preaching to the choir, girl!!!

Maria said...

gross. gross. gross!