Monday, March 23, 2009

One Month

They say time flies when you are having fun but I'm finding the opposite to be true.  Bonnie will be a month old tomorrow and I can't believe that it has only been four short weeks since she was born.  It feels like a lifetime ago.  She is so much bigger, stronger and more alert than she was in her first few days of life and that is saying something as she was big, strong and alert from the start.  It doesn't seem possible that she is only 28 days old as it feels like she has been one of "The Tobin Girls," as Natalie calls the three of us, forever.  (I'll never tell her that I have always been and will forever remain a McGowan Girl in my heart.  Oh well, a rose by any other name and all that...)

Happy one month birthday, sweet girl.  Thank you for making my life even richer that it was 29 days ago.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

She is beautiful Christy! And I can't believe she is a month old already (nor can I believe my Jack is almost 4 months old).

If you ever find a way to slow down the clock, let me know. Because I couldn't agree it goes way too fast.

Melissa said...

Christy - she is so beautiful. I love that picture. Precious.