In the dream, I think I was me but younger. I decided that I'd had it with everything and was trying to kill myself by drinking something that I now can't recall and taking lots of pills. It wasn't working, though; the pills were making me tired and dizzy but I stayed conscious so I'd take more and more while going about my daily life. Driving to the store, shopping, cleaning the house. You know, all the things that a suicidal person would enjoy as she tried in vain to off herself. Some guy kept imploring me to stop. I think it was Edward Norton, my celebricrush, but he was actually playing the part of Tom. Very bizarre. No mention was made of my kids so I guess they didn't exist in dreamworld b/c there is no way I'd ever willingly leave them, even in a crazy dream. I don't remember how it ended but I was too shocked to go back to sleep for some time after that. What the hell is going on in my subconscious? I'd love to know what it all means since "they" say that dreams rarely mean what they seem to on the surface.
I need a nap. Oh how I long for the days when the dynamic duo caught some shut eye in the afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment