Jack finished school on Tuesday. It has been nice having him home and we all are enjoying not having to get up and rush around in the morning. As much as he enjoys school, he doesn't seem to miss it at all. Bless his heart, he really is such a happy, enjoy-the-moment kind of guy when he's not obsessing over dead relatives.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
It's been a craptastic week...
for no apparent reason. The weather has been more like March than May but that can't be the sole cause of my blahness. AF is due Sunday and no doubt she'll arrive no matter how much I hope she won't. I think I'm PMSing even though I hate myself for saying that as I firmly believe that PMS and pregnancy hormones are no excuse for acting nasty, crazy or childish. Women who use those excuses are immature, lack self-discipline and give the rest of us a bad rap with the male portion of the population. That being said, I've been living like a hermit this week so that I don't lose my head and act nasty, crazy or childish with someone I like and/or respect (sadly for my family, I can't afford to move to the Doubletree for a week so they are stuck with my mopey self.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL about how you feel about PMS or hormones. I generally don't get nasty, but more on the weepy side. I can tell it's coming when commercials make me cry. Or watching the kids play on a normal day makes me cry. I'm such a sap.
I cried during "Ugly Betty" last night. Oh. So. Embarrassing. I was alone and I was still ashamed of my bizarre tears. Sometimes I really hate being a girl.
Post a Comment