Monday, May 5, 2008

My inner geek is doing the cabbage patch

After a rocky start (due mainly to the fact that I hate change and I despise being a novice with anything), I am totally loving my Macbook.  It was worth the hefty price tag for the iCal application alone.


Have you ever seen anything so gorgeous?  Calendar entries can be color-coded any which way I please!  It's not like I have such an overflowing life but I LOVE all things neat and tidy. This organizational marvel makes me tingle in ways that might be illegal in some states.  When I'm feeling stressed, I open it up and breathe in the beauty of knowing that life can't be too crazy when it's all laid out for me in technicolor.  I have left Microsoft Outlook in the dust and will never look back.   When I figure out how to use the address book for mailings rather than my very old version of MS Access, I might actually need to borrow Tom's inhaler.  I'm going to bed with a smile on my face.  I'm in love with my beautiful rainbow of a calendar and I don't care who knows it. 

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm so nosey, I want to see what's on your calendar :) It sure looks full...well busier than ours at any rate. I'm glad you're liking your new computer.

Nikki said...

I wouldn't even know WHAT to do with that!!!