it's my superhero alter ego!

Somedays, I feel like Elastigirl when I'm pulled in 1000 directions and my patience is stretched to the limits. Other times I'm Super Mom when my little buds look at me with adoration for doing all of the silly little things they love that other people find boring or annoying.
Most of the time, fight it though I might, I'm Anxiety Girl.
I can't see through walls, run particularly fast or fly an invisible jet. I can, however, take making a mountain out of a molehill to the next level, waste entire days in a paroxysm of nerves and weave a more frightening tale of what-could-but-most-likely-will-not-happen than any best-selling horror writer on the planet.
That hasn't earned me a membership to the Hall of Justice. I probably belong more with the Legion of Doom anyway.
(I may BE Anxiety Girl but the image above actually belongs to these clever folks.)
No comments:
Post a Comment