C: WHAT?!?!?
J: You know, romance. The kissing stuff. Teenagers like all that. I hope I never do. BLECH! Then I'll have to watch princess movies because they have romance and kissing. I hate princess movies!
C: *shellshocked* Bud, you don't have to worry about that for years, okay?
J: You know why I'm thinking about this?
C: I can honestly say that I have no idea.
J: Oh. Well the librarian was talking about how teenagers like romance. Now I don't want to be a teenager.
Ummm, okay. From there it went to nonsense talk because apparently romance makes him super-silly so I couldn't get any details of WHY the librarian was talking about romance and who does or does not like it.
I don't even know what to say about all that. I'm pretty sure I haven't blinked since this conversation took place five minutes ago.
Am I too old for this shit or is he too young for it?
Both.
Definitely both.
No comments:
Post a Comment