Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Conversation Overheard

The Biggies are cleaning Jack's room. Don't ask me how Jack conned The Madam into helping. Somehow, they got talking about Big Things:

J: So what do you want to be when you grow up?

N: Well, I wanted to be a princess but I'm not really sure how.

J: Oh. That's easy. Always be nice. Look pretty. No yelling. Never burp, never slurp. Have a thousand pairs of shoes. Be a great dancer. Can you do that?

N: YEAH! I already am a great dancer! (Notice she avoided the whole "no yelling" thing.)

I can so do all that, too. Wow, at the ripe old age of 36, I now know what I want to be when I grow up! So does that require a Bachelor of Arts or Science? I'll have to ask Jack if any of my undergrad credits carry over.

1 comment:

Gween said...

This makes me wish even more that Ryan had a sibling.

Oh...I must mention how much I absolutely ADORE that pic of Miss Bonnie. A-fricki-dorable!!