Saturday, June 20, 2009

Time Flies...

Actually, it doesn't because it seems like The Bon has been part of our family forever. I realized today, though, that somewhere along the line I had stopped measuring her age in weeks and now use months instead, one more sign that she is barreling right through her infancy on her way to the glorious toddler days.

Bonnie will be 4 months on Tuesday. What a difference I see in her these days. She watches everything that we do with such intensity, dissolves into peals of giggles if you nibble her sweet neck and even rolled over for the first time tonight. Sadly, nobody was there to see it -- she was on her playmat while Tom and the kids played Wii and I cleaned up the kitchen -- and she wasn't interested in a repeat performance.

Even with her midnight snacking (cereal, I'm pinning all of my hopes on you in a few short days!!!), she really is such an easy baby. Three is definitely NOT a crowd when it comes to how much room I have in my heart.


(Don't listen to what her shirt says. She's Mommy's Girl at least for now.)

No comments: