Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lily Perle

Isn't she pretty?

With the exception of her about-to-be-purchased-when-the-sale-starts-tomorrow big girl car seat, all of Bon's baby gear is borrowed from friends or handed down from her siblings. I decided that she (and I!) deserved a new coach and that it would be girly unlike all of the gender-neutral stuff she has now which was purchased in a rare fit of practicality when I was pregnant with Jack. The only one more excited about it than me? The Madam. Who wants to tell her that it's for her sister and not for her? Anyone? No? Can't blame you.

Queen B's new ride should arrive in 1-6 business days. She doesn't have the neck control to sit in it yet but when she does, we'll be ready to hit the mall in style. Thank you, ebay! And thank you, Tommy Boy, for bankrolling Bon's buggy with your poker skillz!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Sweet! I just love that new car smell. :)