Please let her go back to sleep soon. I don't even know who I'm begging but whoever you are, please, please, PLEASE help me out on this one! I'm too tired, too old, for this kind of torture.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Operation Night Wean: Take...I Don't Even Know
We had a few good nights in a row, Miss Bonnie and me. Last night, for example, she got up at 10:30, swigged a quick 6 ouncer and then slept until 6:30. Tonight, she got up at 1:50 and is still wide awake an hour after sucking down the last drop of milky goodness. I dumped her in the swing because I can only pace for so long before falling asleep on my feet and dropping her would not be awesome. The Energizer Bonnie is showing no signs of going back to dreamland. What the hell??? She didn't even do this as a newborn; she was all business when she got up to eat during the night from the earliest days. It was "Wham, Bam, Burp me, Ma'am" and back to bed she went. Now she looks awake and alert enough to hit an after hours club. Unlike me who is slightly drowsy now and will be homicidally so in 12 hours when Jack and Natalie are wondering why I am such a cranky bitch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment