It's just so HARD. Getting a burp out of Bonnie is tough at the best of times but when she's swaddled up in her baby burrito wrap, it's damn near impossible. Honestly, I'd rather clean the bathroom after Tom's poker friends visit than sweat through the Russian Roulette of burping that baby in the middle of the night, hoping that I can get the air out of her before she wakes up pissed at me for pounding her back like the Whack-a-Mole game on the boardwalk. Reflecting on my poor burping skills and wondering whether that could be why she is waking up so crabby within a few hours led to this anti-burping rant. Time to hit the hay as Queen B's next feeding frenzy and the frustrating burping attempt to follow is sure to come soon.
2 comments:
I <3 baby burps!! Especially similac burps!
At one point around 6 months or so I just would burp her back from the time she finished her bottle in the living room until we got up to her crib. If she burped, great.. if not.. well oh well.. didn't hurt her. :)
Post a Comment