Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Getting a little nervous...

I've been anxiously awaiting Sheemee's arrival, so excited for more of this
and this

Looks so peaceful and wonderful, doesn't it?  Going through old pictures to make my free Snapfish album reminded me that I'm in for a helluva lot of this

and this
and this
I'm afraid.  I'm very, very afraid.  Sheemee girl, have mercy on your tired, old mother. Remember that a house has room for only one diva and that role in our home was filled long before you ever had the chance to jump on my bladder.   Oy vey.

6 comments:

Bethann said...

Oh my goodness how freaking adorable!!!! even the temper temper shots.. LOL..

Maria said...

the thumbsucking picture makes my heart melt. reminds me of Ava! She's a doll, even when pissed!

Jenny B said...

*not saying a word*

Sharon said...

LOL! Maybe Shemee will be the "third opposite" my good friend promised my third child would be!

Anonymous said...

That is precious!!! lol

TallGirlsAdventures said...

I must be some kind of sicko to crack up whenever I see a photo of a screaming baby (of course, knowing that the screaming baby is in a loving, warm home -- not in danger, etc.). Must be a defense mechanism.

One of my favorite baby pix of my own little love was taking when he was like 3 months old -- he's lying on his back on my bed, in a t-shirt that reads "Worth the wait!" His fists are raised over his head, and he's red-faced and screaming with the most rage his little lungs could muster.

Good luck Momma.