Note the sideways Pilgrim hat on my boy. GANGSTA!!! He's just keepin' it real, old skool style.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Don't Be Alarmed by the Screaming
It's just Jack at his preschool Thanksgiving feast. I was there setting up a few minutes ago and his teacher insisted that he have 2 pieces of turkey on his plate like everyone else. She is going to force him to try it which I completely disagree with but you know what? It won't kill him. It might bring about the ruination of the whole party when he starts screaming and there is no effin' way that bird meat will get anywhere near his lips unless she ties him down and force feeds him but hey, she knows him well by now and she has brought this battle on herself. Of course, I'll have to listen to him complain about it for the rest of this decade but that's the way it goes with Jack "Broken Record" Tobin.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment