So in the interest of frugality, Bonnie is wearing all of Natalie's old clothes. (And by "old" I mean "practically brand new because I went a little crazy and bought enough for 4 baby girls when Nat was small.")
Since they were born in different seasons, I feared that I wouldn't be able to use The Madam's wardrobe but it works out well since Bonnie is so much larger than Natalie was at her age. We have not needed to purchase much for Bonnie so far which is nice for the budget (but not my insatiable appetite for adorable baby girl clothes.)
I don't know, though, there is something weird about Bonnie in Nat's clothes, something not right about them. I mean, they fit her just fine, that isn't the problem. She just looks WEIRD in them, like a bald midget or something.


See what I mean? They fit just fine but...they look weird. Maybe because Natalie had a full head of hair and was walking when she wore the stuff? I don't know. The Madam's more mature wardrobe is making Bon into a big kid before she needs to be (and definitely before I want her to be!) I pretty much hate that.
How CUTE are their matching expressions???
No comments:
Post a Comment