Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So When Can They Start CCD Classes?


Natalie is obsessed with Invisible Jesus. Apparently, "that stinker" (her words, not mine, zealots-who-would-stone-me-for-blasphemy) is up to all kinds of mischief in her life.

He hides Taggie. Makes her butt itch. Eats the last fruit roll-up.

He is one tricky guy, that invisible Jesus.

Jack disagrees. Jesus is up in the clouds. Doesn't come down. Hangs out and watches what we're doing all day.

Nat thinks he flies his cloud down when he needs to do something. Kind of like Aladdin on the magic carpet.

I've let their Lutheran preschool teach them whatever it is they teach about Jesus and I haven't added/deleted/modified in any way.

Why? Because I think that...I don't know what I think. That is the problem.

I really doubt He made her butt itch though.

1 comment:

Gween said...

I don't know...I've seen plenty of things that makes me believe that if there IS a Jesus, he has quite the sense of humor.
But if he is hiding her taggie, well that is just wrong!