Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hungry?

'Cause you could eat off my floor.

Seriously.

I could feed a family of five with the crumbs down there.

*sigh* House chores have fallen by the wayside while Queen B is sick and only interested in being on my lap.

It's like having Baby Madam back. Except heavier.

This too shall pass.

I'll handle the floor later. For now, I'm sitting with my nosed pressed to the window, waiting for a friend to arrive. When she does, I'm out the door like a flash. Hopefully fast enough that Nat won't realize I've left.

Unlikely. I think she had a tracking device implanted under my skin. The better to stalk me with, you know.

Friend thinks she's coming in to see the kids.

Nope, nuh-uh. Mommy needs to get OUT of here. Don't care where we go. Anywhere but here.

Winter has made me a crazy person. Okay, crazier.

Spring is just around the corner. So the voices in my head keep telling me.

No comments: