It is my goal in life to get a perfect picture of the trio. It didn't start out as a goal. Shouldn't goals be loftier? It started as something on my to-do list, one that I thought would be accomplished in 15 minutes. I looked forward to it all through my pregnancy and got started the first time my big babies met my tiny new baby:
Hmmm, that's not what I was hoping for but hey, it wasn't the ideal setting and I was not at my best right after surgery so I remained optimistic that I'd have a good shot for framing soon.
And, Good Lord, this:


Oy. Maybe I would have had an easier time achieving my goal if I'd set out to master Sanscrit in 60 days.
If at first you don't succeed, try and try and try and TRY again which I did over the weekend.

Yikes, that is definitely not The One. Let's give it another go.

Okay, closer, definitely getting closer. Two out of three are smiling, at least. I'll make a silly sound, give it one more try and...

No comments:
Post a Comment