Mrs. Tobin,
First let apologize for the experience you and the other parents had in the office on Thursday. Secondly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write me. I will give you a call on Monday.
Mrs. N
First let apologize for the experience you and the other parents had in the office on Thursday. Secondly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write me. I will give you a call on Monday.
Mrs. N
Ruh-roh.
I'm not sure what we're going to discuss. I've said my piece. (peace? Whatevs.) I guess it's her turn to say hers.
I feel like I'm going to get in trouble. My life has been ruled by a fear of authority figures and now I'm getting called by the principal.
That does not take my nerves to their happy place (which is Hershey Chocolate World, btw.)
Oh well, I opened Pandora's box so it's time to face the music.
Why am I acting like I'm in the wrong? I'm not. I think. *gulp*
What was Tom's response to the email? "She missed a word in there!!!" Helpful as always, honey. If his current job doesn't work out, he has a future as an editor, I guess.
Is it Monday yet?
I'm skeered.
2 comments:
LOL @ Tom!!! Look, If I treated people like that where I work, I would've lost my job a long time ago. Don't stress over it. You are in the right!
And for Catholic school - it's not too bad in our area. About $3500 a student. Problem with us is that we have three kids, which still, isn't horribly bad since we have two incomes. But what worries me is HS is about 12K a year. Now that I can't afford x3 and I don't want them to go to Catholic grade school then switch them in HS - I think that's mean!
I got the tuck my tail and run kinda feeling when reading it too.. LOL..Tom is funny but I caught that immediately also..
You ARE in the right and don't let her scare you into thinking you're not. :) Can't wait for Monday's update :)
Post a Comment