Saturday, July 26, 2008

Nutz indeed

There are no words for this.  Seriously.  Do guys drive around with these and still find women to have sex with them for free?  How can that be possible.

The website says that they give 10% of their sales to organizations like FFA (and I only know what that is b/c of a Dixie Chicks song.)  If I was the president of the FFA, I'd tell the folks at trucknutz to keep their 10% and leave my good name out of the lunacy.  God in heaven, people really will buy anything.

2 comments:

Maria said...

no way. no way. no way.
I think I've seen it all.

Christy said...

I know, right? It defies reason. I mean, balls are like the least attractive male feature so why add something like that to your vehicle? I actually saw some on a truck on the road last week and thought that some sicko had tied a kitten in a bag and attached it to the bumper. That thought was less disturbing than the reality.